Taxation is a complex and important area of business that requires supervision, monitoring and planning, including direct, indirect and local taxes.
We advise many clients on how to manage their income and wealth taxes.
Tax planning can be applied:
- to our clients’ day-to-day business activities
- resal estate assets
- before and after exceptional transactions such as the sale of a business
We also provide assistance
- in reorganising assets for legal and tax planning
- in the transmission of family-owned businesses or inheritances
Our extensive experience provides us with a strong understanding of the legal, financial and fiscal impacts that come into play when we advise and assist our clients with asset reorganisation.
We provide planning services nationally and internationally for both French and Foreign tax residents.
Taxpayers all have to deal with tax authorities at some point or other if they are audited or involved in a tax dispute.
We have developed highly specialised expertise
- In providing businesses and executives with tax consulting and management expertise, and assistance in the event of accounting or tax audits.
- In preparing appeals, negotiating tax settlements and managing tax disputes
We perform audits for acquisitions and restructuring operations and all the associated tax formalities and declarations (authorisation request, etc.)